Monday, February 18, 2008

Another Snowboarding Trip








Hugh took Connor, Connor's friend Chase, and Justin Yoder to Snowbowl today for another day of snowboarding. Apparently, Connor has a talent for this sport. Here are a few pics. The one of Hugh & Connor on the lift cracks me up. Hugh said it looks like Connor's head is growing out of his arm.

4 Say what?:

Justina Selim said...

Hey, I saw your blog through Amy's and I wanted to take a peek! Way cute blog! You should talk my mom into doing one!

Jenny Lynn said...

what a couple of studly men!!! thats so fun that Hugh takes him snowboarding, he will remember what a fun dad he is forever!!

hendywow said...

What a toatally RAD Dad! I'm just glad you crazy guys, got off the mountain safely!

Clarissa B. said...

fun! i want to go snowboarding!

Related Posts with Thumbnails