Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Two New Obsessions

It's pretty dang easy for me to become obsessed about stuff. It's a part of my personality. But I have two things I am most obsessed with right now.


Pinterest


Oh. My. Gosh. Do you know about Pinterest??? It is virtual eye candy 24/7. How I explain it is like this....when I was a kid (long before computers...you know, in the Stone Age), I would cut out pictures of things I loved from magazines and pin them to a corkboard. Pinterest is that came concept...only virtually! So, you can be surfing the web, and come across some fabulous recipe, or outfit, or home decor idea, or party idea, and "Pin" it to a board on your Pinterest page. (I have 26 different boards). You then "pin" a picture to your board, and that is saved, along with a link to where you originally found it. It's kind of like having your "Favorites" but with pictures! It's seriously so much fun.


What I spend most of my time doing is seeing what other people pin (people I "follow" and just random other people) and "re-pin" what they have pinned. It's a great way to get ideas for just about anything. You have to be invited to join (so exclusive LOL), so if you are interested, let me know and I'll send you an invite!

iPhone 4


Oh yes, I ditched my Blackberry, and switched to an iPhone. I. Am. In. Love. I had no idea how amazing this phone was until I started using it. What kept me from trying it sooner was I was afraid I wouldn't be able to text. Well, let me tell you, I am a very proficient texter. :) I can do so much from my phone! All of my emails (and I have A LOT of emails), answer my Etsy convos, check the TomKat blog, Facebook, Pinterest. Also, my scriptures are with me at all times! Fabulous! The camera is great, and there are some great photo editing apps available. I'm sure I don't need to sell the iPhone. Just wanted to put it in writing that I am officially in love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails