Wendy has been encouraging me to start a blog ever since she started hers (www.hendywow.blogspot.com), so here I am. Maybe, if I keep this updated, I will be saved from the struggle of writing my Christmas letter next year. It's a few days before Christmas, and I'm just about done with my preparation. Now, maybe I can get into the true spirit of the season. It's been a busy month, and I feel like I barely have my head above water. I just need to take a deep breath and relax. Ya, right.
draft
early 2000s
3 years ago


1 Say what?:
Good job Toni, I am very happy that you found the time to blog! I have the name of a company that will publish your blog into a book, and then you'll have a beautiful journal with pics! Mabe after each year iswhat I am thinkin. love ya, Wen.
Post a Comment