Monday, May 19, 2008

Back in the Day


My 20 year reunion is coming up in a few weeks and I'm putting together a DVD slideshow of pictures from those days. My friend, Pia, sent me a huge stack of pictures, and this was one of them. I was cracking up!! Look at me....so excited to be that close to Hugh. HA HA HA

6 Say what?:

Kort and Amy said...

I love the hair!!!! Who knew that when you were obsessed at 18 that you would be married to HUGH!

Clarissa B. said...

haha this is the best picture ever! i love Hugh glasses! what a hott couple!

Justina Selim said...

Haha! I love those sunglasses!

Jenny Lynn said...

that picute seriously just made my day! i love it!! looks like zach morris and kelly kapowski!

Jackie Lee said...

Toni-- Love the picture. I found your blog...do you remember me? It was great seeing pictures of your family, I can't believe how everyone has grown so much, your kids are beautiful!

Jackielee (Baird) Meryhew

Carter Family...... said...

That picture is awesome!
Just a couple of clicks and you have found friends you haven't seen in so long.

Related Posts with Thumbnails