Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Maternal Courtney


Whenever we get together with our family, Courtney heads straight for her 1 year old niece, Karlie. It's so fun watching Courtney take care of her. I sometimes think Courtney has the heart & brain of a mature young woman, but I have to remind myself that she is only 10. She is DYING to be old enough to babysit, and when she does, I know she will be in high demand because she loves little kids!!

2 Say what?:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

Hi Toni! It was good to see you on Sunday! I am so glad that we are back and get to see everyone, it is so fun! I remember being just like Courtney and wanting to babysit so bad when I was younger! The first people I ever babysat for was Laura and James Alger when Paxton was less than a year old, and now she all grown up! You can tell Courtney that when Jolie gets older, she can come watch her if she wants to!

Susie said...

Hi Toni, Your family is so cute, although I feel a little old thinking you have kids that are 9 and 10 years old!! We were in the DV stake with you guys - Sweetwater Ward. Say "hi" to Hugh and Kim - does she have a blog - I want to see her kids grown up!!
Susie Shipley

Related Posts with Thumbnails