Ashley Nicole Yoder - daughter of our great friends Bryon & JoAnna Yoder - was married on Wednesday in the San Diego Temple. Wendy & I went over there on Tuesday (it was so nice to escape the heat) so we could attend the festivities! It was a beautiful day - the weather was perfect, and Ashley & Nate looked so adorable! It was so nice to see them so happy, as well as the rest of the Yoder and Wilkinsin families. The wedding was followed by a luncheon at the Four Seasons in Carlsbad. Fancy Schmancy!
early 2000s
3 years ago


3 Say what?:
I've got to say that you look AMAZING!! Thats a great picture of you. I feel like I say that every time I see you but you do. You look super super skinny, like your 20! I also love the shoe pic. We haven't seen you guys in a while... we need to do a get together.
Oh my - I didn't know you were such good friends with the Yoder's. Eric went to school with Ashley and Justin and Daniel and Kelsey - "went out" HA! in second grade - too funny - She looks so beautiful!
Ashley made a beautiful bride... no surprise!
Post a Comment