Sunday, July 13, 2008

Caitlin Conquered Her Fear!!



For years, Caitlin would NOT go in the water - she was afraid of the seaweed. (she must have got that fear from her Uncle Scotty!!). Well, she overcame that this year. And she got her own boogie board and surf shirt. She said she could not believe she has been missing this fun for all of these years!

4 Say what?:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

Your trip sounds really fun! I am jealous!! Go Caitlin! I still won't get in the water so she is doing much better than me!

Susie said...

Toni - what a nice surprise to see you on Sunday - love checking out your blog - your kids are sooo cute - my blog is ksshipley.blogspot.com

say hi to Kim for me!! - Susie

Jenny Lynn said...

what a beautiful family. i'm a little jealous, i wish so bad i was on the beaches of california right now!

Nikki said...

yep, I am jealous, too. The kids look like they had tons of fun!
way to go Caitlin! Miss the ward, Nicole

Related Posts with Thumbnails