Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve

Each year on Christmas Eve Eve, we get together with Hugh's ENTIRE family. There's easily over 100 people there (I counted 107 last year, but didn't count this year). Years ago, the tradition was to get together at Hugh's grandparents house, but we outgrew that. So, we moved on to Aunt Julie's and we took up every square inch of that house. We outgrew that as well. So we've moved on to cultural halls. This year was at the Ashland Building (Hugh's mom's ward) and we had lots of food and lots of fun. It's so great to get to see everybody. We have lots of pregnant women.....Jamie C., Kammy, Amy, Jenny, Clarisssa, and Shea. All due in 2009. So, our numbers will increase for next year.


Grandpa Ollerton, Kolby & Karlie

The "Aunts" singing....Julie, Patsy, Peggy, Mom & Susan

Courtney & Avril

Adorable Karlie....love this picture

Aunt Susan & I

This was the best shot I could get of everybody.

Me with Charlie, Mike with Rach, his wife Jamie
and there's Kolby trying to sneak in the picture.

Kolby, Chris, Karl & Chantae

Studs

0 Say what?:

Related Posts with Thumbnails