Well, 13 is a big birthday. So, I couldn't let this one go by without throwing the twins the biggest, baddest birthday party EVER!!!! Months of planning went into this. I came up with the idea of a Beach Party because....hello....it's AUGUST and I knew the pool needed to be a part of this!!! Kim from The TomKat Studio came up with a DARLING design for me (to be revealed later!!) and away I went! Pink, blue, yellow & green were the colors. A slushie machine was brought in. The most adorable cookies from The Cookie Jar were used as favors. Beautiful outside decor thanks to the Party Supply Store known as Melynda King's House, and gorgeous lights and lanterns hung over the yard...courtesy of my dear husband, who works just as hard on these parties as I do!!! We had 50+ people here...adults & LOTS of kids. 26 to be exact. Holy cow! Swimming....Minute to Win It games.....dinner.....cupcakes....gifts......and the highlight of the evening?? A visit from Filipe Fa from Season 7 of The Biggest Loser. He is friends with my sister-in-law, and when she told him that I wanted a someone to show the kids the Hakka (Tongan War Dance) he graciously volunteered. He is a wonderful man!!! And it was a fun surprise for the kids. :)
Here are a few candid pictures I took. The rest of the pictures of all of the decor and set up were taken by Kathy Schoffield....photographer extraordinaire!!! I'll be getting those soon and will post! I can't wait to see them!!
So, here are a few for now.....
early 2000s
3 years ago







0 Say what?:
Post a Comment