Thursday, September 2, 2010

Courtney & Connor's Beach Party Blow Out - Part 2!



Oh. My. Goodness. Kathy Scoffield - photographer extraordinaire - took pictures of the set up of the party on Saturday, and I am SO HAPPY with how they came out!!!! Everything was so bright and colorful! It was such a fun day, and I'm so glad I have these pictures to remind me of how beautiful everything looked. Thanks Kathy!



The delicious cupcakes were baked by Courtney & then frosted by Wendy & Courtney.  Courtney...my little Cake Diva.

These cookies were absolutely AMAZING!  Flip flops, beach balls, beach umbrella, and sunglasses.  Super duper cute.  All provided by The Cookie Jar.

Couldn't get enough of these cookies!!


The yard....before the dust storm (almost) came.  That was a bit stressful. 

Can I just say that I LOVED these monkeys!



I provided "Drink Tickets" to the kids for the Slushie Machine.

Corn dogs, fruit kabobs, and ....

Beach Bunny Snacks (caramel corn), Bahama Mama Mix (Munchies chip mix), and
The Big Cheese Daddy (cheese puffs).  I got this adorable idea from here.

Drinks...

Lots of beach balls....


Lights & lanterns.





We rented a Slushie Machine from Tropical Breeze Frozen Drinks.  Um....the Pina Colada??  Delicious!! 



Sweet Storie.  Love this little one.

Wow.  I've never seen my pool so full!!



First of all, I have to thank my kids for putting up with my craziness as I planned this little gathering!!!  And my dear sweet husband, who is the HOTTEST landscaper around!

Kathy Scoffield - Thank you for coming over and capturing such beautiful images - even when we thought it was going to all blow over as that dust storm started to move in!!  Thank you for keeping your cool while I was completely freaking out!  You are a fantastic photographer!

The Cookie Jar - Thank you for such AMAZING cookies.  You are a cookie genius!

Polka Dot Market - Thank you for the fun and festive lanterns!  They are gorgeous!

The King Family - Thank you for letting us come over and raid your Party Closet!  If we can ever return the favor, just holler!!

A big thank you to the rest of my family and friends who put up with my obsession of throwing the coolest 13th birthday party ever.

And Kim, my party hero, thank you for your inspiration, your creativity, your brain, all of your help and advice.  And thank you for the wonderful Surf Collection that you created for this special occasion!  Thank you for allowing me into your life and being a party of the marvelous and delicious world known as The TomKat Studio.  Best. Job. Ever.

6 Say what?:

Jody Pacheco-Murchland said...

Love, love, love it! Gorgeous picture(s) of the twins! Way to go Mom!

Alison said...

Amazing pics. Amazing party! How fun!!!

Anonymous said...

As you feel for Kim...so do I for the both of you! It was my pleasure to be a part of your day!

EVERYTHING looks amazing - so bright and cheerful and it is so exciting to see my cookies "dressed to the nines"!

I hope the twins had a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, my friend- simply gorgeous! You did such a fantastic job!

Where My Heart Is said...

What a fun looking party. I love all the details. Well done.

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

What an amazing party! Want to come to Nor Cal and help me with my girl's parties in January and March? ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails