Well, we got Netflix for the Wii last week. Uh......RAD!!! I don't know what took us so long.
Anyway, we discovered Lost. I know, I know....a little late to the party. But oh my heck! So LOVING the show! Courtney is watching it with us (the other two aren't as into it) but Hugh and I have been staying up way past our bedtime to watch as many episodes as we can. It's so mysterious!!! We are only in the first season, so we have quite a bit of watching to do. Hey, can't beat cheap entertainment!



3 Say what?:
We LOVE Netflix on our Wii too! And we also just discovered Lost! We have so many die-hard Losties in our circle of friends but we never got into it. One of those shows where you can't really get into it in the middle because you definitely have no idea what is happening... actually, we're in the first season too and I still have no idea what's going on. Lol.
I watched every episode of LOST...I really want to give you my opinion but, I do not want to spoil anything so...
We discovered LOST this summer and are completely addicted. We are watching the final season right now. Morgan doesn't watch it with us so she is happy that we are almost done with the series. Now I'm wondering... what will we watch next?
Post a Comment