For the LONGEST time, we have been telling the girls that we are going to re-do their room. Well, that time has FINALLY come. Hugh has no other projects on his agenda, so I snuck in and told him IT'S TIME!!! Hugh has some amazing skills, and he is going to recreate this awesome bed we have been oogling from Pottery Barn Teen. It cost about a gagillion dollars at PB Teen, but Hugh is going to make it himself! That's the dude he married. He's so rad.
So, for the next few months, he'll be working on that while I clean out their room. That is going to be a CHORE!!!
Oh, and new flooring too. :)



3 Say what?:
Very very cool!!!! I love it!
Awesome, I love it!
I love that! Can he come do this for my girls room too? So awesome. I'm gonna show Troy. Tell me how you like the flooring.
Post a Comment