Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TomKat Studio Holiday Gift Guide (with a special note to Heidi)

My sweet Heidi...I'm sorry you miss me so.  My life is a little topsy turvy at the moment.  I'm a working woman, you know.  But, I promise to be more faithful to my blog so you can keep up with me and the fam. I do miss you to pieces. 

Ok....so, this is a little project that I got to help work on.  Kim (my uber fabulous boss lady) created this beautiful gift guide and I was asked to create a page of gift ideas for Tween & Teens. I, of course, enlisted the help of my kiddos, and they were excited to be a part of it.  So, take a peek at this awesome gift guide.  Who knows, you may find something in there that you can't live without!!

 

I will be back to blogging soon.  I promise.

0 Say what?:

Related Posts with Thumbnails