I know...don't have a heart attack. I'm actually writing on my blog. I should be sending out my Christmas cards, and wrapping presents, and baking....but I keep having this nagging feeling to update some things around here! And by "here", I mean my poor, neglected blog.
For an update....things are busy, busy, busy. We've spent the first two days of break at one appointment or another. Then running kids all over the place. What kind of "break" is that??? I want to sleep in and do things around the house! Geez!!
The girls' room is 90% finished and it looks incredible. I have 5 boxes of junk that needs to be gone through, and I'll hopefully get it down to one box of semi-junk. I'll post before/after pics once it's totally finished. Hugh did an amazing job.
Work is great. How can it NOT be great when I'm getting a trip to NYC for Christmas from my fabulous boss?? TomKat Studio has some big projects in the works, and they will all be revealed in due time. Kim, Andrea & I leave for NYC on January 16 and I can't wait!!!
Speaking of Andrea, she took our family photos this year and did such a fantastic job! Here are some of my favorites.


















5 Say what?:
Great pictures. She did a great job. Some very fun shots and I'm sure many memories too. Love the picture with the girls kissing you. Precious.
Where did she take the pictures? Love the cotton field and some great backgrounds.
AWESOME pictures! They look like they should be in a magazine!
Beautiful photos of a beautiful family!! Merry Christmas!!
Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment