So, I had these grand ideas to do a Year in Review post, but yea, it's already the 4th, and I haven't had the time. So, to make it simple, I'm using this.
This is from Facebook and it's a collection of my statuses from 2010. I thought it was pretty hilarious.
But a quick recap of my 2010.............
My New Job (which has caused my lack of blog posting, but I'm really going to try to change that!!), my 40th birthday and awesome party to celebrate it, my trip to NYC, our family vacation to San Diego, Girls' Camp, watching my kids become young adults, Hugh's remodel of the girls' room (need to post pictures soon!), birth of my newest niece, Claire, having Emmi say my name clear as a bell "TONI!!" (love it!), lots of love and fun times with family and friends. Ok! I guess that's it!!!
Love you all, and I hope to make a weekly appearance here. I promise.



0 Say what?:
Post a Comment