Well, I did it again. Made an escape to my favorite city. This time, it was a little different. It was a "business trip". I try to say that without giggling because it WAS for business, and I still have to pinch myself sometimes that I'm in this "party world". I love it each and every day.
The trip started out with a little bit of adventure! And I'm not talking about the 5:30 am arrival to the airport. No, I'm talking about the FULL BODY PAT DOWN that I received at the airport! Yep, that's right folks. Our lovely TSA workers singled me out to go through the full body scanner. And then after determining that I had to many "anomalies", they requested a female to give me a full body pat down. Let me tell you, I have not been touched like that by anyone other than my hubby in 18 years! LOL It was quite an experience....
Our flight was quick, and before we knew it we were landing in NYC! A quick and crazy taxi ride later, and we arrived at the Doubletree Chelsea hotel. We headed out to Time Square, to see the lights, and got a quick bite of NYC pizza - nothing better. We stayed up a little too late that night as some of the other "party girls" arrived, and were staying on our floor. We stayed up chatting like school girls. One of the girls dubbed us the 7th Floor Cheer Camp.
Kim & I in Time Square
We ended up sleeping in a little later than we should have Monday morning, but eventually Andrea & I headed out to see some of the city. (Kim stayed back to do some work and had an impromptu photo shoot of our swag bags in the hotel room!) Andrea and I walked around Rockefeller Center & then up to Central Park. I took some pictures of areas of the park that I had just visited in April with Wendy, except this time it was covered in snow! Cold, but stunning.
Skating at Rockefeller Center
Bridge in January
Same bridge in April
The Mall in Central Park in January
Same spot in April
And again, my favorite fountain.....OFF! I've been to this fountain 4 times and have never seen water flowing from it. Maybe my next trip.....in October!
That's all for now.....more to come later in the week!




0 Say what?:
Post a Comment