Yesterday was my Mom's birthday. I won't say how old she is. We had her and Ron over for dinner, along with Scotty, and my parents' friends, Bob & Dale Folz. Well, after dinner, birthday cake, and presents, it was time for the Wii. Bob & Dale had never played, so we gave them a lesson and let them practice. Before I knew it, Scott had left, and the kids and Hugh & I had gone on to do other things around the house, and Mom, Ron, Bob & Dale were hootin' and hollerin' while playing the Wii! It was a tennis match, and then onto bowling. They were cracking up! In the end, Grandpa Ron challenged Connor in game of tennis, and Grandpa Ron won. (He would have lost if we were keeping track of his many, many foot faults). Since Mom has retired (yippee!!) and she and Ron now get to spend their days together, they are talking about getting their own Wii. Good! Now maybe they won't take control of ours!!
early 2000s
3 years ago


0 Say what?:
Post a Comment