Monday, January 28, 2008

Wii Tennis Tournament






We invited some friends from our ward over on Friday night for our first Wii Tennis Tournament. We moved all of the furniture in the living room to make room for the "court". All of the guys were given headbands, while each of the women was given a visor with their name on it (Courtney did the names on the visors....thanks Courtney!!) It was a blast. We invited some people that we have not had the opportunity to socialize with much outside of church, so it was great to get to know them better. Katie Seguritan, what can I say, that girl cracks me up. She and Hugh had to go up against each other, and those two started stretching. And I don't mean little stretching. I mean like jumping jacks, sliding across the floor, arm circle stretching. Then they started trash talking each other. Katie was in Hugh's face! I don't remember who won the match, but it was fun to watch. In the end, Kort went up against the crippled Kamon Farmer (he rolled his ankle playing basketball the night before, but he's a trooper and played anyway) and Kort won!!! He was even awarded a trophy. You can see him with his Wimbledon style acceptance in these pics. The Wii has brought a whole new level of fun to this house. Thanks Santa!!

1 Say what?:

Jenny Lynn said...

Toni!!! I am so happy to find you on here! I love the wii tennis tournament, me and my hubby will have to take you guys on some time. Your blog is so cute!!1

Related Posts with Thumbnails