Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl

I am still not over that game from yesterday. Seriously, how do you get over something like that? It will be a Super Bowl game that will be talked about for yearst to come because it was EPIC!! Classic football. But some of those Steelers are jerks. What's up with the punching and shoving our Cards while they were DOWN and after the play was OVER??? Geez!!

Anyway, we have a few of our peeps over to eat and watch the game. It's fun watching the game like that because of all of the excitement. But, the stress level could be FELT around here. I guess the highs and the lows were felt all the same. Man, I just can't believe that game. Awesome but heartbreaking. Our Cards sure played with everything they had. I going to miss seeing Kurt Warner's awesome looking face on TV. Until next season......

Courtney is the Cards newest fan. All week she kept
saying to me "I can't WAIT until Sunday!!" She watched the
ENTIRE game. After Fitzgerald scored that
touchdown with 2:30 left, Courtney turned to me and said
"This is AWESOME!!!" She was right!

Twin Cardinal Fans (Caitlin was in my room
watching TV)

Daddy and his girl

Heidi, Bonnie, Brenna, Amy and Hugh!
Celebration!!!

Knuckles!!

Not a flattering picture of me, but Hugh cracks me up.
I didn't know he was there until after the picture was
taken.

This is where Courtney sat for the WHOLE game.
Kamon doing his happy dance. It was for good luck.

This was right at the end of the game. These three
guys stood here until it was over. I don't think Kort
said a WORD during the second half.

2 Say what?:

Molly said...

That was quite a game! I was screaming and freaking out. I even almost peed my pants twice... I was so sad at the end of the game. I don't know how I owuld have felt had I bben a die hard football fan. Oh well, at least we had a lot of great food!

Bren's Life said...

What a fun time.. And you always look great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails