Saturday, February 21, 2009

What a party!!

Last night, Courtney went to McKenzie & Taylor Vaughn's 11th birthday party. They have been friends since they were in pre-school. (McKenzie & Taylor are twin sisters, fyi). As a surprise, a limo was hired to take 10 screaming eleven year olds to Laser Quest. Oh boy. I would NOT want to be that limo driver! After a game of laser tag, they went to Mojo Yogurt (it's like juju berri). Then back to the Vaughn's house for more fun and a sleepover. I got a "good night" text from Courtney at 12:30 AM!! She's going to bed early tonight. They had a blast and Courtney's first experience in a limo was "AWESOME"!
Courtney and her BFFs

Courtney's 1st Limo Ride

Would you want to be this limo driver???

1 Say what?:

Molly said...

What a fun party! I bet she had a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails