Thursday, June 19, 2008

Friends & Family



It's so fun to be friends with your family!! Kort & Amy live so close to us and we get to see them all of the time. We hang out with them just like they are friends. We also get to spend quite a bit of time with Ryan & Christi Luke and Kamon & Bonnie Farmer. And the funny thing is that they are all under 30! We are the old people in the group. But they all make us feel young. They'll tell you that we are the coolest old people they know. :) Here is a picture of Bonnie, Christi & Amy with their "Dolce & Gabanna" purses from Mexico. Gorgeous! And, the other picture is of the 8 of us when we went to dinner at Grimaldi's. Yummy! This is the same restaurant that Tracy and I went to while we were in NYC, and let me tell you.......it's goooood pizza!! Not as good as NYC, of course, but it'll do. :)

4 Say what?:

Kim and Nathan said...

Toni, Thankyou for your text message last night. I got it while I was at work. It means a lot to me that you would think enough of me to reach out and talk to me and share your experiences. It is true I dont really have anyone to talk to about things. I dont think there is anyone in my family who can truly relate to what we are going through. I know others have been through much worse, but I am glad to see most couples have a happy ending and you and Hugh give me hope. I think you guys ARE the coolest "old people" I know :)I hate to bore you with my sob story, but thanks for letting me know that someone is there for me to reach out to if I need it. (And believe me there are some days when I do:) You are so sweet.

Jenny Lynn said...

Looks like so much fun! You are definitely the youngest old people I know :) I'm kidding, you arent even old, your crazy! How fun though, I'm jealous!

Justina Selim said...

What a fun night! I love their purses! I still have the "Prada" bag I bought at your purse party forever ago!

hendywow said...

Is there a reason you ALL are wearing white? That is sooo rare especially for you, I think you must have coordinated before hand...

Related Posts with Thumbnails