Sunday, June 8, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance!!


Summer wouldn't be summer without my FAVORITE show of all time - So You Think You Can Dance! This is the fourth season, and it is the best! We watch it as a family (yes, Hugh loves it too) and it's awesome! The kids still talk about their favorite dances - the Zombie Dance, the Umbrella Dance, the Two Princes Dance, the Table Dance (sounds bad, but it's not what you think)......anyway, the summer will be much more bearable now that my favorite show is on.

4 Say what?:

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

Hey Toni! your kids are soo cute... and i love this show too. GOOD STUFF!! oh and this morning i was watching the news and saw Hugh!! i thought that was pretty cool.
P.S. Thanks for letting us hangout with you guys last weekend.

Karl and Chantae said...

We love this show too! I really like your background. I can't believe how big the kids are getting.

Team Seguritan said...

Yes, I'm with you. I totally LOVE this show. Unfortunatly I can't record it so I'm always bummed when I miss. Oh well.
KT

Jenny Lynn said...

I love so you think you can dance and I LOVE DVR!!! Life is good :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails