Ok, after months of planning, and years of anticipating (for me anyway - I'm weird like that) this weekend is our 20 year high school reunion. I'm so excited! So, next week, I'll be blogging about it and posting lots of pictures. I don't know if any of you even read this stuff, and sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself, but that's ok. I don't mind. It gives me something to read, anyway!
early 2000s
3 years ago



2 Say what?:
Hey Toni! Sally's little sister here! I just found your blog...that picture of you and Hugh back in the day is so dang funny!!! I love the hair!! Your kids are getting so big I think its been like 3 years since I have seen them!! Crazy how busy life gets! Have fun at your reunion!
I read it Toni! I can't wait for you to have your high school ruenion, I am sure it will be fabulous! I can't wait to hear about it!
Post a Comment