Well, it was all I wanted it to be....and more. I truly had an amazing time. A bunch of us got together on Friday night at Fox Sports Grill & took care of a lot of the "awkwardness" than can come with seeing people you haven't seen in 20 years. About 40 people showed up. We hung out there for a while, and then headed across the street for some "old school Mexican food" at Carlos O'Briens. It was great. Then, on Saturday night, we had close to 100 people come to the actual "reunion". We laughed, danced, ate, reminisced, laughed some more, watch a slideshow, had a trivia contest which yielded Ladmos bags as prizes, and then laughed and danced some more. To me, who has been so excited for this event, it couldn't have been any better. Well, I take that back....what would have made it better is if it lasted longer. It was sad to say good bye, not knowing when we would see each other again. I cherished my friendships from high school. I had the greatest blessing of having an amazing group of both guy and girl friends who I am fortunate enough to still keep in touch with today. The memories of my high school days are engraved in my memory (almost to a fault) and I will always hold on to those. So, to my WHS friends who may read this.....Thank you for an amazing weekend. I love you all and I hope we can all get together again before we are 48!!! AAAAHHHHH!!
early 2000s
3 years ago


2 Say what?:
Looks like lots o fun! And you all look so good for your age too! (I totally should have crashed!)
Omygosh Toni,
I am so sad that I missed the reunion this year..We had a family reunion during the same time. These pictures are great...I remember some but not all of the pictures. Very cool.
Monique White(Cliver)
Post a Comment