Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's Good to Have Friends

Courtney collects snow globes. I think she has 23 of them now and they are from all over the place. JoAnna bought her one from Paris last year and it was Courtney's favorite. Well, it broke several months ago. It was bumped off her night stand accidentally and glittery water and pieces of glass were all over the carpet. Wouldn't you know it....of all of the snow globes she had and it was the one from PARIS that fell to the floor! Not the one from San Diego....not the one from Flagstaff.....the one from PARIS!! Anyway, I don't have a lot of friends who travel to France on a regular basis, but a few weeks ago I found out that my long lost classmate, Darren Kuhnau, was going to Paris for work. So, I dropped him a note, and guess what showed up in my mail yesterday....a snow globe from Paris! So, this post is dedicated to my NYC friend.
Darren. ...you're the best!!

2 Say what?:

Bren's Life said...

Man you are connected! Sheesh I think all of AZ knows you & the rest of the world..

Carter Family...... said...

I love snowglobes! Haley has taken up my love for them and has her own collection also. What a fun hobbie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails