Sunday, September 14, 2008

The kids meet Wolf

Ok, you probably know this, but I went to high school with Wolf from American Gladiators. (We knew him as Don Yates). Hugh and I see him quite often, but the kids have never met him. They have been dying for an introduction, so when I found out that WHS was having an assembly and Don was going to speaking during it, I thought I would be the cool mom and take my kids out of school so we could go to the assembly. Hugh went too. First of all, it was totally fun being at my alma mater. And it was so fun being around that kind of school spirit. The assembly was fun (and funny...like when the student dressed up as Scooby Doo didn't see the band members sitting on the floor and he tripped and fell on them....hilarious!) and Don did a great job. So, the kids accomplished their goal - meeting Wolf. Now, maybe they'll stop bugging me about it.

Courtney took this.

And Courtney had me take this one.

The kids and Wolf.

The kids on WHS Campus right in front of the old gym.

3 Say what?:

Kort and Amy said...

you forgot to add that you used your almost famous self to sut up the whole thing with the wolf-
courtney looks pretty scared next to him

Jana said...

omg!! Hellloooo - did u 4get something?

Bren's Life said...

I had no Idea he went to Washington & you knew him. That show drives me nuts because they are so freakin theatrical. Troy & the boys watch it.
So what are you forgetting that Jana is saying?????

Related Posts with Thumbnails