Look at how young we were!!
This was my favorite picture from that day.
Love the movie star kiss.
Hugh and I were sealed for time and all eternity 16 years ago today. Can you believe that?? And let me just say, that even though we've had our ups and downs, I love him even more deeply than I did the day we said "I do". Here are my TOP TEN reasons I love my husband:
10) He makes me laugh - every day.
9) He puts up with my drama.
8) He's the first person I want to call when something exciting happens....and the first person I want to call when something tragic happens.
7) He has an amazing gift of communicating. Not always with ME, but he is definitely the mediator in our extended family.
6) He gives great advice.
5) He likes to clean. He takes great care of the outside of the house, and also helps me on the inside the house. He knows when I'm stressed or super busy and will just grab the vaccuum and go to it without a word.
4) He's a fireman....which makes him my hero. And on the job, he's a great example to the rest of the guys on the department. He's done a great job for Phoenix....even Chief Khan thinks so.
3) His AMAZING body. What can I say, my hubby is a HOTTIE!!
2) The way he is with our kids. He adores them, and they know it.
1) His testimony. It's strong. Never waivering.
I KNOW we will be together forever. What a great statement to make! He drives me crazy a lot of the time. We've had our disagreements. But you know what, in 16 years of marriage, we have NEVER called each other a name. We respect each other very much, and we've learned over the year that if we are always striving to make each other happy, we end up meeting in the middle. Thanks for a WONDERFUL 16 years babe! I love you!!!!





9 Say what?:
hmmm... 1992 and hair is totally 80's ;o)
Nice hair, Hugh!
Congrats
Congrats. You guys are so awesome.
Seriously, if your sleeves were puffier (word?) I think we would have the same dress and pretty close to the same hair too. Congratulations! Your family is darling. Also, I LOVE your post below about the election. Good to know someone eles is having the same thoughts.
Hip Hip Hooray! Who's hair was bigger??? Seriously, you both look Hotter than ever!
Happy Anniversary! PS - LOVE the hair!
How sweet! Happy Anniversary! I love your wedding pictures!
Happy Anniversary!! You two are STILL young in my eyes!!! WOW - that was some dress - BEAUTIFUL!!
Toni, this is such a great tribute. I would even say, "flowers for the living."
Happy anniversary! You wo are so cute! Love the wedding pics!
Post a Comment