Friday morning, Hugh and I actually went to the gym (I probably wouldn't have gone if I was not "encouraged" by my hubby), I did some minimal shopping, and then it was time to get ready for round two at my parents' house. We surprised my parents by giving them their Christmas present early - a Wii. When they come over, you can't get Ron to leave because he wants to keep playing our Wii! So, we knew it was time for them to have their own. We got it all hooked up to their NEW flatscreen tv (way to go Mom!!) and were there until 10 playing it. Another long day. Anyway, that's my wrap up. Pictures are included. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Let the Holiday season begin!
Me & the girls
Uncle Ray & Aunt Carol
Scott did all of the dishes!! He did that so he could
opt our of helping move the 400 pound tv into the
guest room. Way to go Scotty!
The boys admiring their work after hooking up
the tv.
The girls with Silly Uncle Scotty
Is it finally over?? I'm pooped!
Even Roxy was tired at the end of the day!


2 Say what?:
You look so young in these pictures! What a hottie!
YOu do look dang good...Hugh needs to keep you inside always!
Post a Comment