Ok, I didn't give proper KUDOS to Wendy for the amazing job she did on the decor for the gala. It truly looked gorgeous, and she did such a great job. The theme was all her idea, and everything flowed from there. It was also her idea for the Polynesian dancers!! The theme was the backbone for the entire event. So, Wendy, I tip my hat to you. You know I love you to pieces. And you deserve to be recognized for the HUGE part you've played for the past two years. THANK YOU!!!
early 2000s
3 years ago





3 Say what?:
That was AWESOME! Thanks Toni,I really needed to hear that! Especially since I have been hearing from everyone how AMAZING my girl Toni was, this year! I can't wait to see Twilight, o and did you watch Lipstick Jungle this week? I am so bummed that it's going off the air! And something else, nevermind i'll just call you.
Wendy did do an amazing job. But I still can't believe she ordered silver chairs! Just kidding! I love her!
It was a beautiful night, way to go Wendy! I think I gave you a little kudos on my blog for that. The decor couldn't have been more perfect!
Post a Comment