Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July and Day 32

We had some friends over to celebrate the 4th. Lots of food and fun. Ended the evening watching fireworks in the swealtering heat. (Really...it's so dang hot here right now.) I do love being able to sit on my front porch and see all of the fireworks from Peoria Sports Complex. We had a great time.

Wendy & Porter

Josh, Hugh, Kolby, Loren, Kort & Kamon....or in other words, a bunch of HOTTIES!!

Kolby. Doesn't this look like a Coke commercial? (Day 32 picture.)

Caitlin & Courtney with Emmi. It's hard to see in this picture, but Emmi's onesie matches the girls shirts. Cute!

The cake I made. It was so dang yummy.

I know this is blurry, but I still loved the way it looked.

Bonnie & Kamon

The view from our front porch. Perfect.
Photobucket

1 Say what?:

Susan said...

Toni your pictures look great. You should look into selling the picture of the flags. It's really pretty and I think that one would get used.

Related Posts with Thumbnails