Thursday, July 23, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

I'm a HUGE fan of this show. Unfortunately, due to my extremely boring life, my summer revolves around it. Last night, they showed the most touching dance I had ever seen. It was a dance about Breast Cancer. About a woman who has it and her friend who is supporting her through it. It was so beautiful. Needless to say, I cried. The Ugly Cry. It wasn't just the dance that did me in, it was the judges afterwards. I have that disease that if I see someone cry...I cry. And the judges were crying... a lot. I couldn't help myself. Anyway, here is the dance. Grab a kleenex.
.

Photobucket

1 Say what?:

Molly said...

It was amazing. I cried so har when the judges were crying. I've been waiting for "the" dance of the season, now we finally have it! My sister is tryoug out for SYTYCD today, ha, ha! Should be funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails