Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Friday at Girls Camp - Day 38

What can I say? Girls' Camp was AWESOME! This was my first time going, and I had such a great time. And it was made even better since Courtney was able to go as well. It was so fun to experience it with her!! The girls in my ward were AMAZING and I'm so glad that we all now have these funny inside jokes to share with each other. Like "I Fix It!" and "Now, that's a LOT of LOVE" and "Killer Sam" and "Hot Seat". Too much fun. I took over 400 pictures, but I won't be boring you with all of those. I'll just share a select few.
Courtney going off to camp!! (Day 38 - I love this picture)

Courtney meeting her Big Sister Shelbi

SQUIRRELL!!! This little guy visited us every day.

These are the Camp Surival Baskets us Centennial Ward leaders gave our girls. Cute!

What can I say? Girls' Camp was AWESOME! This was my first time going, and I had such a great time. And it was made even better since Courtney was able to go as well. It was so fun to experience it with her!! The girls in my ward were AMAZING and I'm so glad that we all now have these funny inside jokes to share with each other. Like "I Fix It!" and "Now, that's a LOT of LOVE" and "Killer Sam" and "Hot Seat". Too much fun. I took over 400 pictures, but I won't be boring you with all of those. I'll just share a select few.
Photobucket

0 Say what?:

Related Posts with Thumbnails