Monday, September 21, 2009

17 days....


...but who's counting???

I AM!!

That's right folks...17 days until I accomplish an item from my Bucket List. I will meet Andre Agassi on October 8 at 6pm. This is not just my imagination speaking. As a part of the ticket package I bought for the Cancer Treatment of America tournament, a Meet and Greet is included. Meet and greet who, you ask?

Jim Courier.......

and......


ANDRE AGASSI!!

Wendy will be accompanying me on this once in a lifetime experience, and she will be the official photographer. And, as I may be stunned into silence, she may be my mouthpiece as well.

Again, I ask....what do I wear???

3 Say what?:

Susie said...

You are so cute!! Good luck - I hope you are more vocal than when we met Dan Majerle, 15 years ago - no one spoke to him except 3 year old Daniel.

hendywow said...

I love your new look....You are so helping me! you owe me.

Kort and Amy said...

your blog looks fantastic, and I think that Andre would not be able to look away from you if you wore this
http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/coolest-tennis-ball-costume-2.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails