Monday, September 14, 2009

Really Kanye?


Ok, I am not a fan of the VMA's, but I started watching last night because I someone on Facebook said that the opening was awesome. Ok, the opening WAS awesome, aside from Madonna's self-serving tribute the Michael Jackson.

Then stupid Russell Brand, the idiotic comedian from London, appears on stage as the host. He goes on and on about how glad he is the Obama is the prez and plugs Government run health care. Shut up Russell! You're not even an American!!!

They showed Lady Gaga.....total freakshow. There is something seriously wrong with this woman.
Then, the worst moment of the night. Sweet little Taylor Swift won for best female video. She goes on stage and is so excited for her win. Then, stupid Kanye West pops on the stage, takes the microphone from Taylor, and goes on this rant about how Beyonce's video was the best video of the decade!!! Now, I love the Single Ladies video too, but really? BEST IN THE DECADE? There was NOTHING to that video! A white set and three ladies dancing around in leotards. Wow. I could have come up with that concept. Anyway, to Beyonce's credit, she looked MORTIFIED while Kanye was doing his thing, and at the end of the show, when she did win her OWN award, she allowed Taylor to come back on stage to give the acceptance speech that had been taken away earlier. Beyonce is a classy lady. Kanye is a low-class scum bag who cries out for attention wherever he goes.
Ok, so you probably knew all of this. But, I just came across what Kelly Clarkson wrote on her blog and I LOVED it!!! So, for your reading enjoyment, here is what KC had to say. I edited it a bit.
Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like "bleep".

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty "bleepy" things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, "bleep" ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my "bleep"ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??


I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an "bleep"... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.


On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!


Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC


You tell him Kelly!!
Bottom line for me....I think after last night's spectacle, I'm going back to listening to country music.

Photobucket

2 Say what?:

kate said...

i love how you speak your mind, love it. it makes me smile. and that is absolutely ridiculous about kanye!!

Kristen said...

I have never been a huge Kelly Clarkson fan, but that letter makes me love her!

Related Posts with Thumbnails