Sunday, September 27, 2009

Red Velvet Success!!

Ooooooooh Delicious! I have to say I was a GENIUS in the kitchen tonight!!! First, for dinner, I made these Basil Pesto Hamburgers that made Hugh fall in love with me all over again. I'm a regular cheeseburger
type of girl, but I really loved these.
Oooh, I'm drooling just looking at them.


And my cake....oh, my cake. I have a certain fondness for Red Velvet Cake. And thanks to Becky Higgins, I have found a scrumptious recipe. This is the first cake I've ever made completely from scratch, and it turned out better than I thought! Perfectly moist. Perfectly sinful. Try it and tell me how you like it. Actually, if you are nearby, come and sample a piece. There is plenty left, and if it's left here too long, I'll eat it all!!
Super yummy! And pretty too!

Mmmmmmm, can you taste it?
If you are looking for something new, try one of these. Your loved ones will thank you for it!!

2 Say what?:

Molly said...

I am so glad you guys liked the burgers! Yum, I need to make those again soon. The cake looks delish, I will have to make that sometime, thanks for the idea!

kate said...

i am totally going to try the pesto sauce/burger, we LOVE cheeseburgers...and i just made a red velvet cake for dave's birthday last week. yours looks better. i think i'm going to give it a try...

Related Posts with Thumbnails