Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 14...I'm thankful....

....that Connor loves football. He had a great game today. There was a little drama though. A boy on the other team broke his arm - bad - and the fire department had to be called. I knew it was serious when I saw Hugh out on the field attending to the boy, and then saw him on the phone. If Hugh thought 911 needed to be called, then it HAD to be serious. I hope the little guy is ok. I'm sure he's at school today showing off his cast. Anyway, Connor played the entire game, and he loved it. He's one of the smallest guys out there, but he has the biggest heart.
I love these three pictures. I cannot take credit for them....Courtney was the photographer. But look at Connor's face! Such a look of determination! He plays center. I know, smallest one out there, and he's playing center. But...the kid can hike the ball better than anyone else on his team!


0 Say what?:

Related Posts with Thumbnails