.....Andre's book that came out today. I'm only on page 14, but I love it already. I was one of the first to arrive at Barnes and Noble this morning while sporting my bedazzled Agassi t-shirt. And let me just say for the record....GIVE ANDRE A BREAK!!! Yes, he admitted to using drugs in 1997. Drugs are bad. I know this...and so does he. He doesn't condone drug use. He's not proud of it. But, at that time, he was at an all time low in his life. He was not doing well in tennis, he was about to marry a woman that he knew he shouldn't be marrying. Basically, his life sucked, and he turned to drugs like so many people do. Look at that! HE'S HUMAN! I'm proud of him for admitting it and bringing it to the public. I don't hold it against him. I feel sorry for him that he was so miserable in life that he turned to drugs. He needed help and didn't know where to turn, just like so many others do. He made a mistake, and now he's facing the backlash from the admittance of his wrongdoing. I, however, will not utter a bad word about him. How can I? He's MY Andre. Well, technically, he's Steffi's Andre...but if he knew me, I know he's want me to be his new best friend.
early 2000s
3 years ago



1 Say what?:
I love your passion!
Post a Comment