....that this is MY blog, and if I get behind on my Thankful List, I can't get fired. But, to continue my list, here are a few more things I'm thankful for...
...Emmi....she's 4 months old now, and is so dang adorable. I want to nibble on her cheeks all day.
...The Bulldogs....Connor is a part of such a great team. The coaches plan activities other than football games so the boys can get to know each other outside of the game. Last Friday, the coaches set up Movie Night, and they all went and saw "The Blind Side". Hugh and I took the girls as well, and we all enjoyed the movie so much.
(That's Connor leading the pack.)
...Caitlin's knack for acting. She was in a play at school last week. She played an Odd Fairy Godmother, hence the goofy costume. She delivered he lines with great comedic timing. She was adorable.
...And 17 of her friends from her Activity Day group from church came to watch and cheer her on!
...I can buy some XS size women's clothes for Courtney. I got this sweater on clearance at Ann Taylor Loft. It fits her just fine, as well as some other XS items from other stores. And then, she's able to play Twinsies with her Pseudo Aunt Bonnie! Look! The same sweater! Just different colors......
....Courtney had her first Young Women in Excellence Night. The value that she highlighted was Knowledge, and she displayed that in the form on her latest recital song..."The Dance of the Reed Flutes" from The Nutcracker. She has spent many hours rehearsing, and just about has it down. Her piano recital is December 18.
....my camera to be able to preserve the daily doings of The Chase Gang. Man, I love this camera.



1 Say what?:
I just started buying XS for Sydney... it's fun!
And... I stole the picture of your ACTRESS with her POSSE... such a cute pic!
Post a Comment