Season 6 of So You Think You Can Dance, that is. It seemed to be a shorter, more rushed season (and I cannot find any info on a tour, so I'm guessing there isn't one. Whatever!), and it definitely wasn't my favorite season, but I loved it nonetheless. I was happy that Russell won. He was one of my favorites from the auditions. I love it when a dancer like Russell, who has no formal training, and is basically a street dancer, goes on to become one of the most beautiful dancers on the show. He was graceful and beautiful when he danced, and it was a joy to watch him. I especially loved his dance with Ashleigh on the season finale. I did have a few favorites along the way, but none that I liked more than the one with Katherine (my favorite girl) and Jakob (NO man should be that flexible. It's just wrong!). Danced to "At This Moment" by Michael Buble....Ladies and Gentlemen, it's Katherine & Jakob!
early 2000s
3 years ago


1 Say what?:
ditto...
I realized as I was watching last night - I didn't even have a "must win" favorite from this season. And then auditions again in Jan. I am no PR expert - but I think this is called OVERexposure. Too much of a good thing...
Post a Comment