Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa Cam

WARNING: IF YOU STILL BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS, DO NOT READ THIS POST!!
When the kids were little, and I used to tell them that the smoke detectors in our house were "Santa Cams". If the green light was on (which it ALWAYS is) then Santa was watching them from the North Pole. When I would catch them being naughty, I would say "Guys, Santa is watching you!" The would IMMEDIATELY stop what ever naughtiness had overcome them, turn to the "Santa Cam" and say "Sorry Santa!!" Sometimes, I would catch them talking to Santa through the Cam. So cute. It worked though. So, for those of you who still have kids who would fall for this crap, USE IT! It may bring you some peace.
P.S. Someday, I'll have to tell you my other big lie....the "Spank Man". Genius.

0 Say what?:

Related Posts with Thumbnails