Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Movin' On....

Well, PIO no more. Hugh is moving on. Today is his last shift that will require him to be concerned with how he will appear in front of the camera. A few weeks ago, he received a phone call from a well respected Deputy Chief named Jeff Case who asked Hugh to be his F.I.T (Field Incident Technician). Although I had heard this term before, I didn't really know what it meant. Basically, Hugh will be Chief Case's right hand man. Assistant to the Chief. They will work together on calls and and incidents, and this is PERFECT for Hugh since he will be testing for Chief in the next few years. It's like on the job training! So, his last appearance on the news will be tomorrow morning. He's very happy about his new position, as am I! It is really an honor to be asked to be a FIT and it just shows how much Hugh is respected on the department. I'm a proud wife!!!

2 Say what?:

Melynda King said...

Wow! You should be a proud wife, that is great!

Kim and Nathan said...

Thats awesome. Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails