Did you all see this performance by Pink on the Grammy's last night? STUNNING! And I'm tellin'you what...if I had a body like her's I would wear her unitard every day of the week!!
Ok, so I missed this one..glad you posted it! I really didn't like her last album...it was too much, but that song was awesome! Let's hope she follows that path with her new stuff...and I will say, the unitard is a little creepy but she has a bangin' body! lol.
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience."-Gordon B. Hinckley 2006
3 Say what?:
Ok, so I missed this one..glad you posted it! I really didn't like her last album...it was too much, but that song was awesome! Let's hope she follows that path with her new stuff...and I will say, the unitard is a little creepy but she has a bangin' body! lol.
Loved, loved, loved, loved, LOVED that performance. It was just so visually stunning.
It was my fav too. But I think it was just ribbons, the wet part was best!
Post a Comment