Monday, February 22, 2010

Random Thoughts

Don't really know what to blog about, so I'm just going to post a few things that are floating around in my brain.  There's a lot of room in there, you know.....

  • I'm turning 40 soon and for some reason, I'm really excited about it!  It helps that I will be in NYC just after my birthday, and that trip is followed by a big birthday bash that Hugh and I are throwing for ourselves.  (He turns 40 thirteen days after I do....that's right, I'm a cougar.)  I think I'm excited because I FEEL good.  I'm happy.  I love my husband and kids.  And I still feel like I'm in my 20's.  The grey hairs are coming in, and my body is starting to creek a bit, but that's ok.  I can live with that.
  • I love the show "24", but I have to say, I'm just not as in to this season as I have been in seasons past.  And the blond girl who works for CTU bugs the crap out of me!!  I think it's the worst story line in the history of 24!!
  • I can't wait for GLEE to come back on in April. 
  • I hate headaches.  I've had one all day.
  • I love it when Connor sleepwalks.  Just now, I heard him in his room (he's been asleep for 2 hours). I went in there and asked him what he was doing, and he said he was looking for his football helmet.  Uh...it's in the garage, where it always is.  Connor swears he wasn't sleep walking though.  Yea, right.
  • I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger Woods.  He's a pig.  And I just heard one of his many mistresses on the radio this morning.  She had done a Press Conference to say that she felt that Tiger owed her a face-to-face apology. Uh...really?  She KNEW he was married when she was sleeping with him.  So why does HE owe HER an apology? Maybe SHE owes Tiger's WIFE an apology.  That seems more appropriate.  But seriously, so over the Tiger thing.  
  • I want to clean my house from top to bottom.  Every cabinet, every closet, every drawer.  But I can't find the energy to get it done.
  • My husband is H.O.T.!!
Ok.  That's all for now. 

1 Say what?:

Molly said...

Totally agree about 24. The blond is such a dork! Super excited for Glee and yah the Tiger stuff is rediculous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails