Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Can I just tell you how EXCITED I am for this next season of Survivor???  All of my FAVES are coming back to play...and I'm beside myself. 

For example....

Hottie Colby
Ooooh baby!  He was the nice guy from Survivor: Australia and I'm so excited to get to look at him again. 

Fireman Tom
New York fireman who won Survivor: Palau.  Again, fun to look at.  He did not receive a single vote against him during his season.  That says something!  Oh...and he killed a shark! 

Crazy Rupert
What can you say about Rupert?  He's from Survivor: Pearl Islands.  Just love that guy...

Boston Rob
Total jerk.  But, man, I loved him.  He was from Survior: Marquesas.  And he was also on Survivor: All Stars.  There he met Amber and the were the final two!!  He then proposed to her during the finale!  How awesome was that!!!  They then got married (on tv, of course) and just had a baby.  Awwwww!

Gravedigger James
Seriously hot James.  And funny too!  But, not the smartest dude to play Survivor.  He had TWO...count them - TWO!!....hidden immunity idols in his possession, and he STILL got voted out of Survivor: China.  Oh well, still so much fun to watch.

and my favorite male player OF ALL TIME!!!

Russell
So much fun to hate!  But he was the SMARTEST player to ever play Survivor.  He found TWO hidden immunity idols with NO CLUES in Samoa.  He ruled that game!  I hated him at the beginning, but found myself pulling for him once he found that second idol.  Can't wait to see him up against Coach (who was my LEAST favorite player of ALL TIME!)

The rest of the guys are
J.T. from Survivor: Tocantins
Coach (hate him) from Survivor: Tocantins
Tyson (Mormon boy...but sure didn't act like it!!) from Survivor: Tocantins
Randy (absolute jerk) from Survivor: Gabon

And the girls will have to wait until tomorrow.....


5 Say what?:

Molly said...

I seriously canot wait! I am a little excited to see what kind of crazy things Coach has to say, he is so annoying!

hendywow said...

Loren and I are so excited too!

Bonnie said...

As you know, I am so excited for this!! The Villains are going to be the "perfect storm". hehe!

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

just for your info i think rus found 3 hidden imunedy idles (sorry i dont think i spelled imunedy correct)

Related Posts with Thumbnails