Today is Day One of my "40 Random Acts of Kindness". I have no idea what will come my way today, but I'll be keeping my eyes and heart open! I hope you will participate with me, and do at least one RAOK in honor of my upcoming birthday!!! Just one kind thing....that's all I ask. And then leave me a comment, or facebook me, or email me, or even text me. I'm going to keep track of what I'm doing, and what you are all doing, so I can blog about it. I'm so excited!!
early 2000s
3 years ago



3 Say what?:
This is awesome! I will be keeping my eye out for ways to help others as well!
The hubby always does the yard work but he's hardly been home all week because he's busy with work...so today I pulled the weeds in the front yard, without him even asking! lol.
I love this idea! I read Robyns blog and am totally inspired. Happy B-day!!!
Post a Comment