Saturday, January 31, 2009

January's Smokin' Hot Ladies Night Out

We had another WHS girls get together last night. Laughed until it hurt. We went to BJ's (Wendy, thank for the introduction!!) and had a great time. Our long lost classmate, Julie Diana, joined us, and it was the first time she had seen many of us since high school. (She wasn't able to make it to the reunion last summer). She is amazing. She was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphona when she was in her late 20's, and she went through chemo and radiation and KICKED ITS BUTT! She even went on to have another child after they told her she would never be able to have any more children. She has been in remission for almost 10 years. Awesome! She looks amazing too. We just recently re-connected on Facebook (I love Facebook...all of my friends live in my computer!!) and so she was invited to join us last night. So, we spent a few hours catching her up on other classmates, and telling stories and LAUGHING. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful girlfriends. I don't know where I would be without them.
Check out her biceps! She doesn't even lift weights!
I hate her.

Kristi & Debbie

Jen, me, and Tracy
Jen said that she looks abnormally small in this picture
but then she said she realized it is because my boobs are
bigger than her head. Unfortunately, she's right.

Me and my person

Debbie I., Debbie G., Jen, me, Tracy
Standing is Michele, Julie & Kristi

1 Say what?:

hendywow said...

Looks fun! We should totally go there some time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails