Monday, January 5, 2009

Phoenix Suns

For Christmas, Connor's "friend" Madi gave him 4 Suns tickets. (Her parents have season tickets, and they couldn't go, so they let Madi give them to Connor). What a treat!! So, Hugh & I took Connor & Madi to the game last Friday. It was a great game. (And side note, it was the first Suns game I have been to in the Arena. The last game I attended was at the Madhouse on McDowell.......). Connor & Madi even made it onto the JumboTron for the Smile Cam. Adorable!!
Connor & Madi
On the Jumbotron.....can you see them??

Madi, The Cheerleader & Connor

Me & Hugh....notice the new hair on me. I got bangs!

Me & Connor
Ice Cream!!

2 Say what?:

Kendra said...

Love your hair! Looks great!!

Susie said...

I love your bangs!!! Rachel just had some cut too!! I bet the game was fun - great family memories!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails