Sunday, January 11, 2009

New York...Here We Come!




For a while now, Amy has been wanting to take a trip. To New York City to be more specific. And she needs to do this....like...NOW, seeing that she is expecting. So, it didn't take too much persuasion when she called me last week and asked if Hugh & I wanted to go to NYC with her and Kort. She found some great rates on airfare, and we found a deal on a hotel room. So, here we go again! This will be my third trip to NYC in three years and I am just as excited as I was the first time we went! There is so much to do and see there. It is such a great place to visit (visit...I don't think I would want to live there). And, to top it off, two other couples are going too....Brenna & Cody and Bonnie & Kamon. Great friends, great city. Can't go wrong! We leave on February 26 and get home on March 2. Woo hoo!

2 Say what?:

kate said...

i'm so jealous you guys are going! i'm sure it'll be so much fun! dave and i got engaged in new york...by the way, i LOVE your family picture at the top, you look gorgeous!!

Christi said...

Is there a reason why you OR the Farmer's dont invite us places anymore? I'm hurt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails