I got so tired of my little camera not taking good pictures. I mean, it took ok outside pictures, but inside or at night....forget about it. So, with our NYC trip coming up, and so many other worthy picture taking activities, I convinced Hugh that we needed a REAL camera. I don't know anything about SLR photography (I don't even know what SLR stands for) but I bought a REAL camera. A Nikon D40. It's so pretty. I took it out to girls' night last night, and I didn't have to re-take a single picture because it was blurry or the lighting wasn't right. Excellent! I took a few pictures around here just to see what it can do, and I'm amazed at the quality. I'm very happy with my new toy.
fingernails.



3 Say what?:
SLR - Single Lens Reflexive. And hooray! Now all you need is Photoshop. Prepare to be addicted!
Oops! I mean Single-Lens Reflex
That is so nice! I love my nikon! I would rather lug it around with me everywhere as opposed to my point and shoot, so that I get great pictures all the time! Congrats!
Post a Comment