Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve!

Last night, we had a few friends over to hang out, play games, eat, and most importantly....LAUGH while we rang in the new year. (Ed & Heidi....you were totally missed!!!) We played the Newlywed Game which ended up being HILARIOUS, and then played Left Right Center and Kort won $30!!! Lucky guy! We let our kids stay up until midnight (they were banished to their room all night where they had their OWN party) but they came out and joined us out front at midnight. The kids then went to bed, and we played a little Guitar Hero on Connor's XBox. The last of our guests left at 1:45. It was fun, but my stomach hurts from laughing so much. That's ok, it's a good hurt.
Look at the signs the girls put on their
bedroom door.

They are ready to play!

Kamon & Bonnie and Amy & Kort

Wendy & Loren and Cody & Brenna

Me & Kamon (sorry, there are no pictures of Hugh
& I on here because they ones we took were not
very good pictures of me. And since I control the
blog, they are not going up on here!!)

The question was "Who was the last girl your spouse
dated before you two got married?" I loved her
answer. It says "Jordache Jean Girl".

Don't remember the question, but their responses
were great.

The question was "My wife will never win a contest
for her ____." The answer from Bonnie: Athletism.
Kamon got it right.

Kort & his winnings from Left Right Center.

Wendy & I trying to do a cheerleading pose. Didn't
quite make it.

Wendy & I with Courtney who snuck in.

Cute!!

Prom Pose.

Kort & Amy

Brenna & Cody at Midnight. Kort & Amy are
making out in the background.

My four children....

Their last New Years Eve before they become parents!

3 Say what?:

Christi said...

And this post TOTALLY made us jealous. We will admit ... we had some good times with our friends last night here in UT but we TOTALLY MISS YOU GUYS!!! ahhh ... for real!

Bonnie said...

Toni...I'm not going to lie...I can't remember the last time I laughed so much or so hard! We had an awesome time. I think I'm going to steal some of the pictures if that's okay!

Melynda King said...

Looks like it was a great party! I am sorry that we missed it. We rang in the new year in our hotel room in Salt Lake City watching the ball drop in NYC. The skiing was great on the 1st, but new year's eve was lacking the excitement that you had!

Related Posts with Thumbnails